Direct Dial: (310) 694-9534
Keo Keopong focuses her practice on advocating for and advising individuals, businesses, and organizations concerning a wide range of matters.
Prior to joining Wolf Wallenstein in 2022, Ms. Keopong practiced at boutique and mid-sized law firms, where she spent the majority of her career handling complex civil litigation and providing advice as outside general counsel to businesses.
As a skilled litigator, Ms. Keopong has broad and extensive experience advocating for clients in all stages of litigation from case initiation to trial verdict/settlement. Her litigation practice includes complex civil, business, commercial, real estate, trust and estates, and other civil litigation. Ms. Keopong has prosecuted and defended claims in contentious lawsuits involving, e.g., business disputes, contract disputes, corporate and fiduciary malfeasance, professional negligence, malpractice, real property disputes, fraud, conversion, Civil R.I.C.O., financial elder abuse, tax defense, trust and estate disputes, insurance issues, and more. She litigates claims in various venues, including state, federal, and appellate courts as well as arbitration and mediation.
In addition, Ms. Keopong has significant experience providing advice and counsel to businesses, corporations, and other organizations. She helps them identify, analyze, and address potential issues and determine solutions. Ms. Keopong provides strategic advice to management and boards concerning general business operations, corporate governance, risk management and planning, compliance issues, employment issues, contract and business negotiations and disputes, agreements, financial issues, ownership issues, and other business, commercial, pre-litigation, and litigation matters.
Ms. Keopong strives to help clients prevent and solve problems, particularly in fast-paced and/or high stakes situations. Using her skills as an advocate and negotiator, she has helped numerous clients resolve their disputes before and during litigation. For instance, she helped the plaintiffs of a complex civil litigation case seek over $120 million in damages at trial, handled successful appeals, and recovered over $2 million from overseas for a corporate client.
While advocating and advising clients, Ms. Keopong is committed to developing and maintaining trusted and strong relationships with her clients developed through integrity, communication, and effective advocacy focused on each client’s unique concerns, needs, and goals.
• General Counsel
• J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2011
• B.A., University of California Los Angeles, 2005
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
• U.S. District Court, Central District of California
• U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
• All California State Courts
• Lawyers of Distinction, 2016 to present
• Ruth McClamma Stueve, et al. v. Berger Kahn (Cal. Ct. App. 2013) 222 Cal. App. 4th 303.
• Ruth McClamma Stueve, et al. v. Buchalter Nemer (Cal. Ct. App. 2017) 2017 WL 192727.
• Los Angeles County Bar Association
• Women’s Law Association of Los Angeles
• National Asian Pacific American Bar Association
• Pasadena Bar Association
• Leadership Pasadena, 2022 Cohort
• SGV New Generation Rotary Club
• UCLA Alumni Association, Rose Bowl Bruins
• UCLA Alumni Mentor Program
• Volunteer at several local organizations